Here we go... after 7 months of preperation we have reached this point in time... In less than twelve hours we'll be meeting the rest of the team at the airport and travel to Uganda, with a stop in Kenya.
There is little I can say about the trip. It'll be a completely new experience for me. But I am thriled to be able to be a part of this, and I am thankful for all my friends and family, here and abroad, who have supported me in all sorts of ways.
Wait till I get back for all the stories!
much love,
Ineke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haa ineke!!
ozo benieuwd naar wat jullie daar allemaal meemaken!
en ik was zo graag meegegaan!
maar je verhalen en foto's, die maken het vast veel goed!
Geniet (niet dat ik denk dat je dit daar leest) van je laatste dagen daar!
en dan snel hier vertellen :D!
superliefs, aliza
Post a Comment