Wednesday, January 30, 2008

as time trickles by

I find myself amazed at how quickly time passes by...
Each minute lasts just that long but still when I look back I'm surprised at how much has passed.

It's been a year since Tim and I became an item. And I can't imagine life without him anymore. He's been there during the rough and sad times, and he was there to holler and laugh with during the fun times.

Last Christmas he came to Egypt with my brothers. There we spend our days visiting pyramids, the Khan el Khalili, sailing on the Nile... the regular touristy stuff... and we drank loads and loads of coffee. As we'd not seen eachother for 5 weeks before that, we had a lot of catching up to do. Catching up goes best with coffee.

The best of it all was probably that we got to spend some real quality time with my parents. By the end of the holiday Tim had totally settled into my family. My dad later said he's just one of the boys now :) It's great that the people I love most now love eachother too!

There are so many things I'm thankful for. Seriously, I am one blessed girl.
To avoid boring you I'll post some pictures of things I'm thankful for.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

hee lieve ien,

je post zijn heus nooit 'boring' dus he! echt heel mooi om te lezen al die fijne dingen!

koffie is fijn,
liefs, en tot snel he! aliza