Yesterday we met with our Masters of Ceremony for the first time! They are both close friends of us so we didn't actually meet them for the first time. But this was the first time to talk about the wedding... It was great to share our thoughts with them. They are perfect for the job! Right from the start they were supportive but critical. With their help and the experience and wisdom of our parents we'll do fine.
It's a lot of work tho... phew... and it's just for one day :D I'm really starting to get into it though. It's fun. It feels like I'm living my childhood dream. I always wanted to be a teacher and I always wanted to get married... Here I am, only 22 and living that dream. Who knows but in 10 years we might be living my teenage dreams :D
Anyway, for now we're up to our elbows in to-do-lists and counting down to May 7th, 2009. Only 6 months, 2 weeks and 2 days to go!!!
x
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment