Here I find myself
walking down the street
Skipping and laughing
the sun bouncing round
old trees grow fresh shoots
as life moves on...
As I walk along
clouds gather overhead
loniless pours down
lost in a grey world
I look around me
I'm on my own...
I'm still walking
looking up to heaven
the clouds break and part
sunbeams tumble down
as a rainbow shows
and life moves on...
Skipping and laughing
I walk my lifes walk
tho' no answers are giv'n
I know I'm secure
there's life, there's love
as life moves on...
Oh the joys of cleaning out your drawers...this is a thingy I wrote nearly two years ago. I had totally forgotten about it. But today I woke up feeling productive, and that productiveness has resulted in finding this poem between a whole lot of old notebooks and all sorts of things I managed to cram into that drawer. My room is more of a mess than ever before. But I didn't want to keep this from you, as I know you're dying to read all my uber-interesting stories about my life ;) I'll stop blabbering and get back to cleaning.
Enjoy life and all the blessings it brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
stoer zussie!
Post a Comment