I've often heared people say that as you grow older, the years go by faster. I can only hope this speeding up of the years won't continue because personally this year has flown by so fast! I can hardly keep up with it, let alone keep up with this blog... Okay so this is a hidden apology...sorry guys.
As June rolled around the end of this college year has come into sight. I'll have to keep at it till July 5th and then it's all finished. I hope. I have a huge stack of work-to-be-done left to be done... but I keep telling myself it's been like this every year and every year so far I've been able to make it. So talk to me again in July and we'll know if I did it again.
With this being June and all it also means that Uganda is becoming reality more and more. We've been through a training weekend, and last weekend we met up again and got our shots and maleria pills. The last money transfer has been made and the forms for the visa have been filled out. There is no way back. I'm pumped... so far the perperations for this trip have been a unique experience, and the trip is bound to be life changing.
Through it all Tim has been right at my side, working as hard as I have to raise all the funds for those projects I'll visit in Uganda. It's been a great blessing having him here. And it's been so much fun. We've discovered that we can work together real well, even if it's under difficult circumstances like a hot, sweaty kitchen, with kilo's of pancake batter to be baked and a tight time frame... And when I got a little sick from the vaccinations he was there to hold me and be a bit concerned.
We did the most fun and creative fundraiser the other day, and I'll tell you all about it, as soon as I get the pictures. So keep your eye on this blog.
bye now!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment