Thursday, October 11, 2007

Me so proud

Something awfully strange happend to me yesterday...
Suddenly I found myself with two photoalbums, glue, markers, scissors and about 240 pictures from my trip to Uganda this summer. All that and an empty table and a glass of milk did the trick. Time slid by like it was nothing... like sand through your fingers. I was alone in my little world. Nothing there to disturb me, complete silence, complete peace.

A few hours later I found myself in bed with a very sore back. 90 pictures had found their way into the album. One album filled with images, filled with memories.

150 more pictures to go...at least one more album to fill... Will I find the courage?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik ben ook trots op je hoor, op naar de volgende 130, anderhalf avondje maar, je kunt het.

Anonymous said...

en terecht!
wees trots! :)
hij is prachtig geworden, vooral met al jouw prachtige verhalen!

x