Thursday, November 01, 2007

The end of life as I know it comes in sight

Whaaa it's such a nasty thing. Time has this way of slipping away from me! Today I found myself in my final year of college with graduation only 8 months away!!!
In the next two and half weeks I'll finish up my 1st semester assignments, then I'll travel to Egypt for some research and the Christmas holidays, then I'll start my internship in January, finish it at the end of May, and supposidly by then I'll also be done with my final reseach paper and be able to graduate in June...

Ow... and then what? Then I'll need to find a job... here in Ede? Or should I try to find something in Delft? Or maybe somewhere else completely... The end of life as I know it comes in sight.

However, all the days that my short life has seen so far, there has been Someone looking out for me. Someone who knows what life lies ahead of life as I know it. Someone who has a destiny for me. So I for one will refuse to get shaken up about this, live life a day at a time and make sure that when I'll reach that graduation day I can step boldly into a new life. Knowing that I've made the best of these fine college years.

0 comments: