Sunday, March 30, 2008

Clarification

So my mom is saying the last post has ruined my reputation and left people speculating about the baby... I didn't think anyone read my blog except my parents, and they know the truth.

Who reads my blog?!? Leave a comment please!

Now the clarify the last post, that baby is Tim's newborn niece. For now his family had adopted me as her aunty so we got to spend some quality time with her :) Isn't she gorgeous?
And we'll get to see her again next weekend... yay :D

6 comments:

marcel said...

Alright then.. I read it... I like the first pic, it's cute.

I still have grandpa's book here for you and have been meaning to give it to you... remind me, next time you're around.

Monson said...

Asking readers to comment never works. You'll get maybe 10% of the people to actually comment. Google Analytics is the best way to figure out who reads your blog. I thought we hooked you up with that already...

Anonymous said...

Hi there- blogs are addictive, I read yours!!! Found it through ROb's (that I found through MarkJ's) Hope all is well and that some day you'll hold an even cuter baby, your own! love, Anneloes

Jacoline said...

I read it:-) But you're practically family, so....I know the truth;-)

rob said...

i read it! but not very often, because you don't post very often...

Anonymous said...

i read it, but wish you would post more often!