Tuesday, July 22, 2008

moving mess

As time goes by my place goes from messy to worse... Since I graduated and got a job in Delft it's time for me to move. Having spent four years in the same place, same appartment, it's hard for me to leave it. I've had a grand total of three different roommates and got along with them all. This place has been home.

But living means moving forward and right now that means moving. So I've kept busy collecting boxes and packing as much of my stuff as I can. Since I don't have a house yet I need to put the bulk of my things in storage. The only things I can take to my temporary new place are my bed, a cupboard, a little cupboard and a little table. That means leaving my couch, comfy chair, bookcases, dinnertable and chairs and make-up table. Not to speak of all the junk I've collected. Since I'm a regular collector of all things that may possibly be useful one day it's a tough job packing it all.

I will keep seaching for a bigger place to live, probably an appartment, which I know I'll find in God's time. I'll focus on two and three room appartments so when Tim and I get married he'll just have to move in with me. I don't want to move three times in a year if I can help it... :)





Honestly I'm just procrastinating because I don't want to get back to the mess in my room... but I guess there's no escaping it.

Ta ta for now!

0 comments: