Hey All,
Some of my friends and I have tried to share pictures of the wedding asap on facebook. So I hope you enjoyed them. We just got back from our honeymoon and I thought I'd try to share a bit of the wedding with you. It won't be easy though coz it was one amazing day.
It all started when my friend Marieke and I arrived at my parents place for breakfast. As I walked in I saw both of my brothers and one more very familiar face. ALEX SANTAMAS came JUST to be at our wedding! He totally made my day... it still makes my eyes water up.
Besides Alex there were a few more good friends who came a long way to be there. Kelly and Erin Capps and their daughter drove to Holland from Bonn, bringing along Heather Klaudeman who'd just flown in from Cairo. They arrived a day early and so we had a great time hanging out and catching up over dinner the night before the wedding. Great fun and the best way to keep the pre-wedding nerves at bay. Rob had a hard time excusing Marcel for missing the fun, as he was 'busy'. While in reality he was at the airport picking up Alex.
Mom really outdid herself with breakfast. She's the best at making things special. Aside from that she also made my weddingbouquet (which I loved!) and decorated the entire church aswell as the fellowshiphall. I never knew our church could look that beautifull!
After breakfast dad drove Marieke and I to the hairdresser from where we drove to my grandparents place. And just for the record, having a windmill in the family is very unique, even in Holland :) So is the fact that Tim and I found eachother, so all the more reason to have our weddingday be unique too :D
The most nervewrecking moments for me where when Tim arrived and I had to walk down the stairs to meet him... and he'd set eyes on me for the first time in my weddingdress.... eeeeeew! He liked how I looked so that was quickly settled ;) After coffee and cake it was time for the photoshoot. I had dreaded that, but our photographer was a friend of Tim's, Rob came along and all in all we had great fun. Those official photo's haven't made it our way yet, so please hang on for those.
When we returned from the photoshoot all our dayguests had arrived and we all had lunch. After that we went to the cityhall and things took off from there. Tim is getting bored watching tv by himself so I'll continue this another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment