Monday, April 06, 2009

the end is in sight

My share of the work on the house is all done! Tim and I spend some crazy nights and weekends working on the house... and now the end is in sight. Tim and his dad will put down the new floors on Thursday and Friday. And I am supposed to just sit by and watch... people who know me know I can't do that, and since I don't have to teach on Friday you can expect to find me there lending a hand.

Saturday is moving day. It'll be crazy since we have to move stuff from four different locations. I have stuff in storage at my grandparents, Tim has some furniture we want in the new house, we have some stuff to pick up at the store and then there is the stuff in my attickroom right here... it'll be insane since I also have my dressfitting the same day!

Today, however, is my day off. I'm off to the church where there's a flowerworkshop. It'll be fun to do something different :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeee Ineke!

Cooool.. hoe is het! Aaal dat werk! Waar gaan jullie nu wonen? Ik heb nog een kaartje voor je! maar waarheen kan ik hem sturen? :) anders geef ik je hem donderdag, want het lijkt me heel gaaf om te komen!
Geniet van je week! bijzonder!!
liefs, Aliza