Monday, May 29, 2006

Hello Future!

Wow... life surprises me every time... The whole English project is looking really good. I've been invited to a meeting about it next week. My mentor thinks its a great opportunity for me and gave me green light. My teacher nearly jumped sky high with excitement that I'm onboard... and I can't believe that they want me to participate so badly.

Anyway, it opens up so many opportunities... for one it gives me experience in teaching in English, which will always be handy. Second, I can help set up the same project in other schools as soon as I graduate from college. But in the nearer future...I might have to travel to some English speaking country to 'investigate'...

I dunno... plenty of dreams and hopes. We'll see what life brings. I am looking forward to it an excited to put in my very best and make this all a very valuable experience.

Two months ago I would have never thought I'd be teaching in English here in Holland... lol... sorry I am so excited I ramble... I'll stop and let you be. Be happy for me!

hugz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm busily in the process of being happy for you