Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Butterflies in my stomach

Is it love...or isn't it... I really wouldn't know. I seriously don't have a clue. All I know is that I have butterflies in my stomach.


Yes this is about a guy and a girl going on their first date tomorrow. But it's not what you think. I have no clue who the guy is, and I am not the girl.

One of my good friends is going out with a guy tomorrow. They 'met' through her sister. Somehow something she said about her sis got him interested. So they took up e-mailing and calling. And from one thing comes the other... tomorrow they meet.

14 Hours before her blind date. I can't believe she's still sane... I wouldn't call it calm, but she is still sane. I on the other hand, am ever ever ever so thankful not to be in her shoes. Can you imagine going on a date with a perfect stranger...

Although if he were perfect it may not be so bad...

I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking of the nerve wrecking night and morning she has to go through untill she'll finally meet this guy at the trainstation. Ugh... I hope I can sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happened? tell us!

juf Ineke said...

Here is what happend... She met the guy, they hung out, had fun, there was no spark, talked about that, and parted ways...

I know...a total anti-climax. Glad I decided to put the whole matter out of my head and sleep that night instead :-)