Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The circle of life

Four times a year this time rolls around. And every time, tho I've seen it coming, it catches me off guard. Exams, deadlines... everything else is put on hold. Locked up in my room I try to save what's left to be saved. And every time I vow that this is the last time...

Next time, next time I'll be sure to start studying ahead. Next time I'll be sure to write my papers before the deadline is even in sight. Next time I'll be a model student...

But who am I fooling...I am a very slow learner. Oh but I do learn from the experience. I learned that stressing about it doesn't help. I learned to sit back and relax in the middle of an explosion of books, hand-outs and notes. Procrastenating is a skill I was born with. But now I do it with flair :-)

1 comments:

Jacoline said...

Good luck with EVERYTHING:-)!!!