Hi!
You know how in the morning everything you worried about the night before seems a bit silly? That's how I feel now. But since what happend last night was real, I decided to tell you about it. If you're one of those worry-too-much people, please don't read on, you don't need to worry about me.
Last night I was watching some tv when the doorbell rang. Since I was the only one at home, and not expecting visitors at that time, I turned to look out the window. As I did that I looked straight in the eyes of a man staring at me. My heart skipped at beat and my memory went back 20 months.
Flashback... the doorbell rings, it's only 6:30 am, I am alone at home, there is a man in front of the door, he wants to get in, puts his foot between the door, a push, the man tumbles backwards, I shut the door and look it tight.
Flashback... it's 7:00 am, I am alone at home, there is a man in front of the place, he wants to get in, fumbles with the windows of the kitchen and my living room, I'm in bed shaking only one piece of glass sperating me from him.
Flashback...I'm alone at home, its night, I'm watching tv when I just happen to glance out of the window. There is that man again, standing firm in front of the window, staring at me.
Those eyes, that man... he's back. My heart resumed beating at a rather high rate. But I take a breath and remember what the police told me, once I went and reported this man. They know him, he has a name, he's mentally messed up and so far been harmless... Harmless as in: done no physical damage. So I talked to him, and firmly send him away. He listened and left. I sank down to the floor.
Honestly, I was pretty freaked out. I send a text message to one of my friends who also lives in Ede, and he offered to come over. I told him no. Yeah, you may think it weird coz I was scared and wanted him there. But I figured even if Wilmar came over he couldn't stay forever, and I'd be more scared when he left because I gave in to my fears. Maybe I'm a fool, but that's how I figured.
It's morning now and I'm fine. So far he hasn't been back. I guess we'll see how things go.
Just remember...He's not potentially harmfull....I'm not scared of him ;-)
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment