Tuesday, October 10, 2006

them germs...

Hi!
I know it's been a while since I actually updated you on my life. But no worries, all is good. I've been sick for the past week, and yesterday it turned out I have a throat infection. I'd sorta already expected it coz I'm prone to throat infections. So I need to stay inside now, and I'm already bored to bits. Lets hope it clears up soon.

Aside from that the first block of this college year is drawing to a close. This week I'm supposed to take exams and next week is deadline week. So I really need to start getting some work done. I'm a little behind on schoolwork, because I've been doing so many translations the past few weeks. However, I think I'll be able to make the deadlines for school too.

Within three weeks my first internship starts. I'll be teaching 5th grade for 3 weeks in a row at a sorta posh school... I'm eager to find out how it'll be, since it's also the first time I'll teach at a non-Christian school. It oughta be alright tho. The really good thing is that it's in Ede so I won't need to travel a long time or stay with people. There's no place like home ;-)

During this internship I will be teaching a lot of English, but this isn't the Early Bird internship I was so excited about. That doesn't start untill January, and the more I get into it and learn more about it, the more excited I become. But first things first...

I'll think I'll make some tea and start studying....

bye!

0 comments: