.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hey there,
I just decided to inform everyone that Tim has been homeless since yesterday afternoon.
At the beginning of the day a fire started in one of the buildings of the uni. It spread qickly and as of now, early morning the day after, the fire has not been extinguished yet.
However, everyone in the building was able to leave it and no one got hurt.
Tim lives on campus and due to the heavy smoke and posibility of aspestus coming free he and all of his building have been evacuated. As he was at uni working on research he was not able to take anything with him.
So right now he's spending the night at a friends place with no toothpaste and no clean set of clothes. I feel for his friend :D Let's hope they'll be able to extinguish the fire soon so all the students can go home.
It's such a shame I washed his windows just this weekend :S
1 comments:
I saw it today, it really is a hopeless sight. It made me think of how heavy some projects are, and terribly much work, but also how much pride I take in a project once it is completed... and how much of a loss it must be when all your work just goes up in flames. Poor guys/girls...
Luckily there is a backup of all (or at least most) of the data that was stored on the computers/servers...
Post a Comment