Thursday, May 08, 2008

All it takes is some sunshine and hard work




I can't believe it as I sit here.
The main work on my final paper is done! I've got a 34 page paper on my research and 38 pages of apendixes to go with that. I've got the questionaire sorted in Excell and all I need is the response from 155 co-operative parents. Then another weekend of hard work and the concept of my final paper is done.

By the end of May I should have the feeback back and June 4th with be the final deadline. If I made that, plus the full report on my intenship, I'll be graduating June 27th!!!

These days I'm looking for a job and a place to live in Delft. I haven't found either yet, but its still early days. I can't move untill end of June anyways. But if any of you happens to know a place or a job opening - please let me know :)

Last week some friends of Tim's, Tim and I attended the Soul Survivor Holland festival. It was great to be out of the real world for a few days and just focus on God and what He thinks of us and life. It's really been an encouraging time for both Tim and I. Plus I got to know Tim's closest friends a whole lot better. They are a great bunch.

Since I've found my blog a little colourless lately I decided to share some of the pictures Tim made last week. This last one was taken by his friend Maarten.

0 comments: